The term "Waterjet Spares Ltd" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is St. Georges House, Uplyme Road, Lyme Regis, Dorset, DT7 3LS. Our company registration number is 8176093 registered in England and Wales. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
All products will be securely packed and despatched to you by our nominated courier. We will track each consignment and have made available proof of delivery documentation.
Subject to stock availability, orders received before 12:00 noon Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) will be despatched for receipt on the next available working day. For orders which are received after 12:00 noon we will do our utmost to despatch for the next working day delivery. However, our courier may have already collected that day's consignment in which case the order will be despatched the following working day.
The delivery price is stated at the time of checkout.
Returns & Refund Policy
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us.
We have created this 7 day returns policy to enable you to return unused products to us in appropriate circumstances.
The product must be returned un-opened in the original polythene packaging with labelling still attached in order for us to re-sell the product as new.
Contact us via email stating the reasons why you wish to return the product. Carriage will only be refunded if the return is required due to our error.
We will refund the full price of any product returned by you in accordance with the terms of this returns policy.
Where a product is returned in contravention of this policy a full refund will not be made.
Waterjet Spares Limited makes no warranty expressed or implied, of any kind with regard to the products for sale in this website.
In no event shall Waterjet Spares Limited be liable to the buyer or any third party for indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages without limitation.
Any found suspected product manufacturing defects will be returned by us, to our suppliers for their evaluation, and if found defective by them, will be refunded in full to the buyer by us.
Poor water quality and high inlet water temperature will significantly reduce the operational life of "wet" products.
Waterjet Spares Ltd Disclaimer
Waterjet Spares Limited and AccuStream Inc. are in no way associated with the OEM companies mentioned in this Site. AccuStream Inc. manufacturers and markets its own waterjet parts. Any reference to the original manufacturers part number is for ease of identification purpose only. Corporate names and trademarks stated in this Site are the property of their respective companies.
Omax is a registered trademark of the Omax Corporation.